- What's more comforting on a rainy day than home-made grilled cheese and a steaming bowl of soup? t.co/0f1qiiRr #
- t.co/Pi4l8jIC #
- An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
- Michel De Saint-Pierre #
- Proof that it pays to live dangerously!
- We all use it . . . now we know where it came from!
- Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
- Albert Camus #
- Sure the mercury may be dropping, but what a great excuse to come in and enjoy the fireplace at Locus! #