- Julius Caesar's bloody assassination on March 15, 44 B.C., forever marked March 15, or the Ides of March, as a day of infamy. #
- Get rid of that cold! Probiotics: Found in yogurt.They help raise your guard against germs, but also may shorten the duration of infection. #
- Lower latitudes usually do not observe Daylight Saving Time as the duration of day / night are very much the same – 12 hours. #
- "By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." -Socrates #
- A Friendly Reminder to Spring Forward Tomorrow!
Come by and have the Early Bird Special. Every morning from 9-10! #
- Figure skaters: I know it's hard to look “good” in the air, but these are really funny.